The Sentinels I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd
Loner
2 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 

The forest was unfamiliar to him. Of course it was; he'd never been here before. But even the variety of trees was new to him, and the scorched stumps of some sent tiny shivers racing down his spine. He found one trunk hollow, and when he stood inside the impressive footprint, he could stare up through the trunk at the twinkling stars.

"Hello up there," he called, and his ears perked as his voice echoed up the hollow space, louder at the top and called more quietly back to him. Eerie.

He stepped back, his fur prickling, and gazed around at the years-old wreckage. Most of it now was covered by carpets of moss and ferns, but when one looked very closely, one could see the ruin of yesteryear.

"What happened here?" he asked himself, and in that same, strange echo, the forest asked it back.
Morningside
Sentinel
i walk my days on a wire
188 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
i wonder too, crept a real voice from a hidden place. as sulukinak emerged there was an obvious reluctance to her movements; fluid as she was in these shadows, these ferns.

the girl had seen this stranger from afar, having thought the odd shine of their gilded coat was something precious, only to see it was actually a man.

should she run? tempting.