Hoshor Plains I'm in the de-details with the devil
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Babies. Whining. Squirming. Helpless. Babies. Dreven avoided that den at all costs. He avoided the she wolf, he avoided the alpha male. He avoided them all. Babies.

It was a constant mantra in his head. He had done terrible crimes and the babies had been the spoils that the queen had taken. He had kidnapped, murdered. And he knew there was blood on his paws. IT stained the every changing shifting of his soul and he would not go near these ones. They were not for him to corrupt. And he would not.

A painful knowing that he would have whelps like that. That Atka could hvae changed him. And it made his stomach hurt and his head hurt. So he went hunting.Not for the big beasts they weren't allowed to touch, but maybe hecould find that doe that had kicked him square and make her pay. Someone had to pay for the heartache, and it wouldn't be awolf.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
oops its me again

As cute and precious as Envy thought the newest additions to the pack were, she could not shake the unease she felt around them. There was a shake to her limbs when she left the birthing den, a quiver to each breath that fell from her wretched jaws. It was only a checkup, and yet relief sagged her shoulders as she put distance between herself and the den.

She had to keep herself away. That part of her that was rotten posed a threat. That part of her that was steeped in hellish desires would rear its head, she was sure of it. She did not know if her avoidance was a conditioned response or one of her own making, because suddenly she would find herself having aimlessly trailed further into the territory.

Fuck, she needed to clear her head. For once the jittery nature faltered, and gave way to blessed silence. As usual, she'd manage to spot Dreven's umber figure making his way across the fields.

Hey She yips lightly as she comes up behind him, though this time, her tone is void of the usual conniving twist, her step is void of the skips and bounces. Hell, she could probably pass as normal.
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fine with me

IN his distance he had seen Envy coming and going from the den of the little whelps. And he didn't blink twice at it. After all she was a healer, wasn't she. That was to be questioned, but she was all they had and she seemed to know her stuff for the most part. She just also had a bit of an obsession with the dark and obscure that came with healing. But who was he to judge. And besides it made her an interesting thing.

He blinks and turns to stare at her. She wasn't her normal, weird annoying self. He warred between asking and not, because truly he kind of didn't care. But that was what wolves did right? They asked questions and made sure other's were okay? But like what did he even ask. Hey i noticed you're not the same you good, you're being weird? I don't like it. Like what did he say here?

So he went with his bluntness. What's wrong with you?
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
She wore her dejection so plainly on her sleeve, it was obvious anybody with working eyes would've picked up on her unusual lack of enthusiasm. Nonetheless, she was still surprised to be met with the question.

Plenty a' things according to some. You'll have to be more specific. She huffs and falls in to match his pace and walk alongside him. Her avoidance wouldn't last all that long before the facade would crack and her voice would take on a more genuine tone. ..Just.. havin' an off day I guess. It's nothin' big. the admission slipped from her lips, but it was not fully transparent. There was still a frazzled itch beneath the surface.

of course it was something big. It was the fabric that held her together coming undone. It was the questioning of her own sanity and motives and whether she had any seat in her own mind. But none could know such a thing, with her luck, she'd get kicked out again. The judgement wasn't worth it. She'd come to like Dreven, for what it was worth.

I came to ask you the same thing. You're scowling. Haven't seen you around near as much lately. She mentions with a tilt of her head, one ear flicking. Half of the wolves that settled here had become few and far between. She hoped he would not be one of them, even if uncertainty did rattle her own mind.