The Sunspire And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
812 Posts
Ooc —
Tytonidae herself appeared and Junior almost sprang forward to embrace her just like she had done with Saena. She held back, though, uncertain of how she would be received. The last words Ty had ever spoken to Junior had included a particularly strong one: hate. Although the feeling was not mutual and Junior only wanted to reunite with her sister, she had no idea how Ty felt about it after all this time.

No one had called her Osprey in a long time, though Junior did not correct her sister. "Ty," she said warmly, tail wiggling tentatively as she closed the space between them. She reached out to lightly nudge the other wolf's muzzle. "I've been good. I don't live here in the wilds anymore but I came back to visit for our birthday. I just came from the plateau," she shared, then asked, "How about you? Have you been here this whole time?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever - by Junior - March 20, 2015, 09:26 AM