The Sunspire And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
812 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh," Junior replied, not sure what to say to rectify her misapprehension. How come? didn't seem like an appropriate response. Before she could formulate one, Ty posed a question that made her smile patiently. She had been through this with Ira and Bones, though they hadn't put any pressure on her. It wasn't really in their interests to encourage their Beta pair to breed, after all, since their pack was relatively small and they should reserve the privilege for themselves when the time came.

"I just know," she said with a shrug. "We both do. And, yeah, there's a possibility we'll change our minds but I just don't see it happening. I have, like, zero interest in puppies." This was definitely due in part to her age old distaste for Peregrine's future pups with Fox... which were probably much more present than future these days. The thought made her stomach clench. "I'm too flighty to be a mom!" she added lightly.

"Hey, do you still hang out with all your woodland friends?" Junior suddenly wondered. She did not refer to them as imaginary, of course, because what if Tytonidae still spent time with them? There was no telling if she had grown out of that phase, though perhaps she had and that's why her sister sensed a darkness and hollowness around Tytonidae.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever - by Junior - March 20, 2015, 08:09 PM