The Sunspire And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well... I effed up and already implied that Summer wasn't able to meet them in this thread... so no surprise twist for us, boo!

Ty's tail whirled about excitedly, wondering how Summer and Osprey would get along. And really, why wouldn't they get along. There was the small fact that Ty had told Summer both Osprey and Saena were horrible wolves, but that was long ago, and Ty had long forgiven both of them (at least in her mind). Hopefully Summer would understand that. Without missing a beat, Ty's voice filled the air around them, summoning her friend and hoping he would come running. What she didn't know was that Summer hadn't heard her call (for one reason or another), and he would not be coming to meet them. Mostly because Rem's a dum-dum who didn't time things correctly, boo.

"I don't know why I'd leave," Tytonidae replied when Osprey asked if she'd be here later. Life was an uncertain thing, Ty had come to learn, and she was not sure where it would take her in the coming months (or years, for that matter). "Maybe someday, I'll come visit you in... Theif River?" she asked, not sure if she'd gotten the name correct.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever - by RIP Tytonidae - March 23, 2015, 11:05 AM