The Sunspire And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ty listened with rapt attention as Osprey explained in more detail about Bones, Ira, and Thief River Falls. She was happy to hear that Osprey's boy was sweet and gentle, just like Summer. And while Ty didn't have those kinds of feelings for Summer, she hadn't had them for anybody. Perhaps she was like their aunt Osprey, and she wouldn't ever be involved with anybody in a romantic sense. But, of course, Ty was still young and did not believe her current state was set in stone. The world was fluid, and she was a part of that fluidity.

Osprey then asked if Summer was coming, and Ty bit her lip, looking back up the mountainside. He hadn't called back, and he was gone occasionally, so perhaps he was outside of range for the time being. "Maybe not. He is probably busy," Ty replied with a sheepish look. "If I come visit, I'll make sure Summer comes along, too." Ty didn't account for the possibility that Summer might be hitched by that point.

"Do you want to hunt something while you're here? It doesn't have to be anything fancy. I've been working on my hunting skills, though." She was no true gamekeeper, but Ty had never stopped trying. In fact, she was pretty sure she'd been putting off seeing their dad for that very reason. She wanted to have something to brag about when she finally made her way down to Redhawk Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever - by RIP Tytonidae - March 23, 2015, 01:54 PM