Sequoia Coast stranger than earth
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
@levi i figured i'd pop in here since leucothoë's gone -- i pp'ed her leaving so this thread won't go to waste (:

Levi was not in Stavanger Bay, and while Charon himself often travelled out of the pack for this or that, or simply to explore, it was rarer for his brother to do so. Charon had taken it upon himself to search for his brother and bring him home, for he did not wish for anything to happen to Levi; or perhaps they could explore together for a little while before heading home, but at least it would be with the knowledge that Levi was safe. Since Levi was the only sibling -- the only biological family -- Charon had left here, he felt very protective. And Levi was a bit of a pushover, always gentle, kind and quiet, so Charon thought it would be too easy for someone to take him if they wished, for him to wander all alone.

When the strange, grey wolf, with tones much like Levi's, came into view, Charon quickened his pace. He galloped closer to the wolves and yelled, "LEAVE LEVI ALONE!" as he charged on in. Levi was on the ground, crumpled down instinctively, while Charon raced forth. However, after he yelled and joined by Levi's side, his head high, tail curled over his back and heckles raised dominantly, the adult wolf simply turned to leave. Charon was surprised by this, and he watched as she disappeared, almost as if the calling of Levi's name had made her realise that she had made a mistake.
Messages In This Thread
stranger than earth - by Levi - March 06, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: stranger than earth - by Leucothoë - March 06, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: stranger than earth - by Levi - March 06, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Leucothoë - March 06, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Levi - March 06, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Leucothoë - March 06, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Levi - March 26, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Charon - April 13, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: stranger than earth - by Levi - April 18, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: stranger than earth - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: stranger than earth - by Levi - May 05, 2015, 12:56 PM