Neverwinter Forest settling light
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The wolf seemed startled as Charon came into view, though he didn't understand why. The wolf soon confirmed she was adventuring as well. Trees interested Charon, as a Naturalist; he had once heard interesting stories about trees in Ravensblood from Scarlett. "You should see the giant fireproof trees in Ravensblood Forest sometime," Charon said, "Near the coast." He wasn't usually all for helping others, but it just popped into his mind that this wolf, if she enjoyed these different trees, might enjoy the sights in Ravensblood too; if she wasn't from there, anyway.

When she asked if she was intruding on his territory, Charon felt confused, for he was pretty sure this was a neutral territory. With a surprised expression on his face Charon answered, "Uh... No. I think this place isn't anybody's. I live in Stavanger Bay, it's near the coast." Which explained why he knew a forest near the coast. Charon then continued, "I'm Charon. I'm a Naturalist and I'm working to be a Warden and Chronicler. Do you wanna hear like a cool story about Stavanger Bay or something? 'Cause I could tell you one, if you wanted, or if you've got any questions about the pack." Charon looked at the stranger, hoping she'd share her name in turn and hoping that she would be eager to receive a story. If she liked adventuring, then surely she had to like stories too.
Messages In This Thread
settling light - by Ivev - March 31, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 06, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: settling light - by Ivev - April 13, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 14, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: settling light - by Ivev - April 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: settling light - by Shiv - May 17, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: settling light - by Charon - May 17, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: settling light - by Shiv - May 18, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - May 19, 2015, 05:04 AM