Stavanger Bay give me daughters, send me sons, i'll make them all chosen ones
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Unfortunately, Charon's scheme didn't have the desired effect at all. The only thing that happened was that the children began to scream even louder! "Nooo Ragna and blob-number-two, STOP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Charon shouted (whatever, they were too tiny to understand what he was saying anyway, and he'd checked to make sure that Thistle, Ragnar or Gunnar weren't nearby). He wasn't quite sure which the other one was -- one of the males, but they were hard to tell apart at this age -- so 'blob-number-two' would have to do for now, as long as he could remember which blob was which...

Ragna screamed and screamed, but luckily blob-number-two stopped eventually and started to squirm around, presumably looking for either food or adventure, as those were the two things in life pups looked for... Besides screaming. "You should take an example in your brother, Ragna," Charon said, a little quieter this time. Since yelling at Ragna hadn't worked so far, Charon decided to try another approach. While keeping an eye on the awake male pup, Charon wrapped one of his paws around Ragna, enveloping her sides in body warmth, and pressed his nose against her body to nuzzle her.