Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hope it's okay to join it said all welcome.

It wasn't often that Jace ventured far from the reaches of his mountain home. However, he found that there was a restless feeling on this day. So with a soft look at home, he headed towards the lower regions. The places he had traversed before with Bazi, and Ferdie and Leaf. He sighed when he realized it still hurt, but not as bad. Maybe he was finally getting to be okay with Leaf being gone. He would always miss her, and he would always wonder what could have been, but he could think on her without whining now. Jace figured he head towards the lake first then double around and come back up this way, to get home by nightfall or early morning.

Jace heard a rustling and continued down, his eyes taking in the surrounding area. He held his ears erect, shoulders down, and kept a weather eye on everything around. He didn't want to run into any hostile wolves, granted he could hold his own, but he'd rather not. He was rather tired of fighting, though it may feel good. It had been peaceful and quiet for sometime. What good was a warrior if he didn't keep his practice up. As he walked, the scent of blood mixed with another wolf, and though it made his mouth water, he chuffed to let whoever was in front of him know he was coming and he meant no harm.

He fell around the bend and eyes fell on a she wolf gorging herself. Rather than approach closer, he chuffed again. Then falling to his haunches he waited, far away from her and her kill. He didn't want the wrath getting to close to another's meal. That wouldn't be good.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM