Rising Sun Valley You're just like all of them
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa had barely moments to survey the beginnings of her own den, dug into the yielding but firm earth of the hillside when the demanding howl of a familiar wolf rose and undulated like furious waves to her thoughts.

Adlartok.

This was not going to be a happy conversation. Still on edge from her emotional talk with Scarlett, her nerves were frayed and her sanity hanging on a thinner string than usual. She allowed her paws to meander their way to where she had been summoned, the demand clear in the sound grating against her and it drive her partially insane when she saw him again.

She'd liked him, to be honest. He could have been the reason she stayed. Could have been, should have been but it was too little, too late.

The sullen spectre of a ghost stood commanding at the entrance to the borders, stance tense and angry and yet none of it truly mattered anymore. She had betrayed him yes. But betrayal would become a two way street, depending on how this went.
Messages In This Thread
You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 19, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 19, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:12 AM