Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kick sat as it seemed no danger was in the area, and she had a feeling this stranger meant no harm. She smirked when he asked what she had said, making it obvious that he was indeed not a Dotharan wolf. "I asked if you could understand me. Clearly you could not" she said with an accent. She wondered if he knew any other languages, perhaps ones she had learned on her travels. Kivi was curious about what the male was doing out here. Perhaps he was a traveler like herself, or maybe he justed need to get away from others? Several thoughts raced through the wolfess mind, some complete unrealistic.

Honey colored orbs went back to observing the stranger's scares. "Did you win those fights" she asked and tilted her head slightly before using her muzzle to point to his scars. Even though Kivi had very little scars, she was proud of the ones she could call her own. Sure they may not make her the most appealing female, but in a warrior's eyes it showed just how many battles she had survived. Another question popped into the female's mind. How had he earned all those scars? Was he protecting someone? Was he a rebellious wolf? Kivi kept her thoughts to herself and waited for the stranger's answer to her one question before asking him more.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM