Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She smirked and though it rankled a bit, he didn't really mind. He was fine with not knowing the language, that she spoke. They were not friends or anything at the moment, so there was no importance on knowing it. Had he been more than just momentary acquaintances he would have strived to learn her language, and who yet knew maybe they'd be friends and he would learn. No I'm sorry I couldn't. Not a language i am familiar with. Jace was the latter more than the former. He just needed some time to himself. Working on something other than patrolling and trying to converse with those he lived with.

Jace looked down at his own scars in surprise. They were such a part of him, he often forgot they were there. Some I won, some were a draw. Did you win yours? She did not have many scars that he could see, but she was sure to have some. If she was asking about his, then she had to know where most came from. Most of the scars he had he was protecting someone, or the pack, a few were from his hair trigger temper and he supposed some could call him a rebel without a cause.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM