Redhawk Caldera gave her my heart but she took my soul.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
oh maybe an @Elwood can come play? :3

Fin felt drunk.  Not that she really had any idea what drunk was, but if she had, she would have been quite positive that she felt drunk.  After awakening quite abruptly from yet another nightmare involving ice and blue eyes and drowning (a phenomenon that seemed to be happening more and more lately), she decided to wander out into the Caldera.  It was a nice evening - warm but not overwhelmingly so, twilight drenching the gentle slopes.  Just lovely, especially with the hazy filter Fin's oddly slow brain was casting upon the land.

After wandering aimlessly for about thirty minutes, Finley paused to glare at the ground.  With a moody grumble, she slapped a particularly "haughty" looking blade of grass with her forepaw.  One slap soon turned into two, and then three, and then five, and then thirty.  Before she knew it, she was digging furiously in the beautifully setting sun without a clue in the world as to why she was so blissfully mad at the ground, but nonetheless quite mad indeed, in every sense of the word.

Messages In This Thread
gave her my heart but she took my soul. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 07:31 PM