Hoshor Plains Me And My Restless Soul
20 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Oh yasssssssssss! *grinssssss*

He hadn't found a place to permanently reside in, so far he had found open plains. Nothing to complain there, but it might be nice to have a place where he could keep everything. Perhaps when he had time he would find Azzaro and they found find some place together? He shrugged lightly. So far he had been hiding small herb stashes all around the territory, in case somebody needed something urgently. There hadn't been much wolves hurt yet, but it was still good to make sure everything he needed was there.

And so, Raezho strolled through the the forest, gathering up every leaf he saw that did something. So far, he was no short of elder and oak leaves. Both were good and the leaves didn't rot easily. So as he began to pad over the territory, putting the sections bit by bit. He had halfway between the territory, before he heard his brother call for him. It was a quick call, urgent and important, that sent Raezho's paws thudding across the territory, stray leaves flying behind him as he raced towards the call, determined to find out what happened.

As the familiar and soothing sight of his brother appeared, Raezho rushed towards him, horror pulsing through him as he scented blood. He sniffed, catching the scent and finding the source immediately. He thanks Rhoa that he had oak leaves with him, growling as he realise how many came loose. Kneeling down beside the wolfess, he began what would be his first task as a koalak as a member of this khalas.
Messages In This Thread
Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - May 19, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Raezho - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - June 09, 2015, 05:59 AM