Blacktail Deer Plateau a bruise upon the silent moon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The problem hadn't been at the forefront of the alpha's thoughts - the idea of Saena's rank was a new one - but once presented, it was one that begged asking. Would her new claim hold, or would those she gathered turn if no word was heard? Or even despite word?

"Doubtless a message will need sent. We can ask Saena what she wishes said. I don't want to cause any alarm or issues for her." It was her perrogative now how things were handled when it came to her own pack. "Hopefully she will be fit soon." For her own sake.

He wasn't sure who would deliver such a message, and wouldn't be opposed to going himself. But he also wasn't against allowing Saena to choose, so long as the chosen agreed and was not needed here. She would know who would be best recieved. "We shall have to speak with her about it."

He had pushed back his slight feelings of betrayal at the beta's dismissal of his request, but though they lay dormant, they were not entirely forgotten. Now he sighed, resigned. "I am going to allow this to go, this time, since fortunately nothing was harmed and honestly, I need you right now Lasher. But please, next time, talk to me? I like to think of myself as somewhat reasonable and at least mildly approachable." There was a slight note of hurt in his tone, willingly shown. He had worried heavily, and the beta was a trusted friend. He was doubly upset by the fact that Lasher had felt the need to go behind his back rather than explain his reasonings for wishing to go. He would not force the issue this time, but he needed wolves at his side that he could trust. And it was trust that Lasher had broken.
Messages In This Thread
a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 18, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 19, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 19, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 20, 2015, 10:22 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 21, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 24, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 26, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 30, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - June 03, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - June 04, 2015, 08:55 PM