Redhawk Caldera I don't want easy, I want crazy
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
It'll be fine... he whispered to her.  She wanted to argue with him again, but Fox suddenly came into view and Fin knew that her fate was sealed.  She wriggled her toes anxiously, twisting the grass between them and tearing it out in little tufts.  Likely by the end of the conversation, there would be nothing but dirt beneath her paws.  Maybe not even Finley herself would still be there - she'd have burrowed right down into the earth and disappeared like a nervous little mole.

Fin found herself unable to return smiles to either of her friends, regardless of how happy they were to see them ('happy' of course being a little of a stretch for describing Peregrine).  As they she were hearing just his voice echoing from the distance, Fin registered her mate's words as he announced part of their news, then turned to her to let her finish.  She turned her wide-eyed, deer-in-the-headlights look away from the Redleaf-Disarinnos and set it upon Elwood.  Was he really making her talk?  How did she even?  Words?  WHAT ARE WORDS?

The Blackthorn (or was she a Grove now?  ......OH GOD SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT???) felt quite certain that the best thing to do here would be to turn around and run for it.  Fortunately, her nerves couldn't even allow her to do that much, so instead she just looked back at her friends and after a few swallows and failed attempts at starting she speak, she finally managed to sputter one word: "...pregnant.."  Fin turned back to look at Elwood then like a child looking to an adult for approval that she'd done a good job.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 25, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 26, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - May 26, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 27, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 02, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 02, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 02, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 06, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 22, 2015, 09:24 PM