Hoshor Plains Me And My Restless Soul
63 Posts
Ooc — Will
The female Dotharan gazed at him gratefully when he arrived though she did not speak and to the warrior, appeared to be dumbstruck by the wounds that covered her brown agouti body and her severed tail. Azzaro wondered what she had done to earn such savage injuries, perhaps she had trespassed into another pack's packlands or provoked a pack wolf or a loner. Maybe she had found a bear and decided to spar with it. Either ways, losing was not something any Dotharan should accept easily and if this female was a true warrior, she would not let such a thing slip, but perhaps it had been more than once that she challenged whoever she challenged. If that was it, the wise choice was to let them be..for now.

It wasn't long before his golden healer of a brother arrived, his littermate offered him no words instead immediately went to the injured female's side and began tending to her. Emotions were not something the dark furred wolf was an expert with, and so he did not know what to feel. They had endured much together but perhaps once Raezho saw another older male, a stronger one with more experience, he abandoned his brother. Or maybe Azzaro was simply to sensitive and Raezho simply wished to tend to her quickly.

Azzaro remained silent, ivory eyes sweeping over their two forms as he observed his sibling work.
Messages In This Thread
Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - May 19, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Raezho - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - June 09, 2015, 05:59 AM