Redtail Rise Never a diva but occasionally a real dick
95 Posts
Ooc —
*hugs him so much!*

"Cross my heart," she repeated when Reek feebly pleaded with her, "hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. I promise, Reek." Smash lifted a dark chocolate paw and placed it gently on top of one of his slightly darker ones. Meanwhile, her orange eyes sought his gaze. Her eyes were a bit moister than usual too. She wasn't one for weeping and she had a brief, panicked thought: Pregnancy hormones?

When Arion stormed onto the scene, shattering their intimate moment, Smash jumped and reeled in her paw unthinkingly. She opened her mouth to answer his question but Reek beat her to the punch. You're killing me, Smalls, she thought woefully, resisting the urge to look at the Beta's face again. The combination of his anguished tone and his heartbroken expression would break her will.

"Take care of him for me, Arion," Smash quipped sadly. "And tell Saena I said goodbye, if you don't hate my ass too much to pass on my message. I... well, this is going to sound cheesy as shit but... I love you guys. I really do. I'm going to miss the hell out of you. And I will be back to visit someday. You're, like, my bros."

And she would have fist-bumped them but instead Smash slung up her forelegs and tugged them into a group hug. Biting back a sob, she planted a giant smooch on each of their cheeks, then smiled sadly at them for a long moment. "I really gotta go..." Slowly, she began to retreat, though she had difficulty tearing her eyes from Reek and Arion. She walked backward for a good dozen yards before finally facing forward and starting to trot away.

I'm doing this for them, Smash thought as she squared her shoulders. Even she wasn't quite sure to which them she referred.
Messages In This Thread
Never a diva but occasionally a real dick - by Smash - June 13, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Never a diva but occasionally a real dick - by Smash - June 14, 2015, 10:08 PM