Redtail Rise Never a diva but occasionally a real dick
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Last post from me unless one of y'all decides to stop Reek from leaving!

Reek felt himself being pulled along with Arion into Smash's brief embrace. Too brief. While Arion tried his hand at convincing Smash to stay, Reek fell completely silent. It was of no use trying anymore and Reek didn't believe in vocalizing a proper goodbye. It was too final. Instead, he simply watched with forlorn eyes as she pulled away and left, fading out into the distance. Although she said she would visit, Reek felt as if this would be the last time he would see his cocoa compodre, and that made him unbelievably sad. At least he still had Arion who vowed to never leave his side. He still had a permanent friend in him and in Saena.

Speak of the devil.

Saena had rolled in like a bull in a china shop. Her strong stance and body language broke the sad and somber mood. Reek splayed his ears to the side and lowered his body in submission, briefly thinking he had done something wrong. But once the situation sunk in, Reek straightened himself out and frowned. "I love you guys, but I need to be alone for a bit," he mumbled before turning to head toward his empty den. Reek had found himself too sad to socialize, especially after Saena's display.
Messages In This Thread
Never a diva but occasionally a real dick - by Smash - June 13, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Never a diva but occasionally a real dick - by Reek - June 17, 2015, 08:43 PM