Frostfire Ridge black hole in the sky
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Sure! :-)

It had not taken Tezcacoatl long to find the adviser, her trail fresh and her body sprawled out lazily, appearing to soak up the morning sun's rays as it shown down upon the Ridge, glittering off he massive Glacier in the far off distance — visible as it was from Frostfire. She did not startle at his approach, which Tezcacoatl did not necessarily take to be a good nor bad sign. At the very least, she was aware that it was he from his scent and the heavier footfalls accompanying his large build. “Nochli,” He addressed her, not currently caring if he interrupted her peaceful time. He wanted some kind of answer for her tendencies, and to perhaps play the bit of counselor himself: after all keeping things bottled up wasn't healthy. Tezcacoatl knew from experience that it could lead to regret, and on the opposite side of that spectrum it often left the metaphorical wound fester. “If I've said things that have upset you, I'm sorry,” He began taking a deep breath and exhaling. “but you can't keep walking away from me when I do. You can tell me what I said wrong, you know.” In all actuality, he preferred it, but that was something to add in at a later time, if she even bothered to pay him any mind, that was.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 26, 2015, 03:32 PM