Frostfire Ridge black hole in the sky
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
:x

The repetition of her name did not gain him any more attention from her. She was already looking, already listening. What more did he want? For her to frolic and shit rainbows and sunshine when she was miserable? Yeah, like that was going to happen. That he was irritated with her response only caused the same emotion in her, fiery eyes narrowing as her ears lay back against her skull for a moment. Though the Amazon could be quite child like, she could be the embodiment of her own name. He just didn't know what he was getting into. Even his memories, had they returned, wouldn't help. She could be a right spitfire when the opportunity came.

She stood, her muzzle crinkling with the anger in her eyes. "Yes, it's Tuwawi. Of course it's Tuwawi." Only a heartbeat spanned before she spoke again. "Are you that much of a fucking idiot?" Oh, she knew who she was talking to and it was about damn time he got this tongue lashing. "You just waltz over here expecting a conversation to fix the shit you've done? How about you turn back time and go back to when you abandoned us, you asshole. Yeah, go right ahead." Her breath came faster, anger alighting her features in a way rarely seen.

And yet she didn't give him a chance to speak. He wanted this. He was gonna get it. "You think were all cold, heartless bitches right? Because we got saddled with you on this stupid mission and you freaking walked off for whatever stupid reason and then you have the audacity to just assume that we're upset over some stupid silly shit. How about the fact that I lose my life if I go home to your mother without you? How about the fact that I don't fit in back in the Rise already and even if she's merciful and doesn't kill me, I will be even more of an outcast, because of how I don't agree with the inequality that they all flaunt and uphold, and I failed the mission I was given? HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF?!" Which was proven by the fact that he'd thought she was upset about their conversation over his feelings for the reddened female that had joined his ranks.

Her voice echoed, her chest rising and falling as she glared at him. There was no thought to how he'd receive her words but they'd been laid out there all the same. Her brand of anger was a seething, volatile one and yet he'd wanted to open this particular can of worms. He'd literally asked for it. Literally!
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 26, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 30, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 02:46 PM