Hoshor Plains Shor Tawakof
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I know I said friday, sorry!!
New round, and it goes exactly as the last one. A week for everyone to post, and whoever doesn't will be demoted.

Rakharo stayed silent as the pack started to gather around Kivi's unconcious body. He looked at them with fire in his eyes as they started asking questions, and decided not to say anything until everyone was in place, this was going to be the meeting that changed the way the pack worked, and he wanted to make sure no one missed a word.

"We - are Dotharan..." the Khal started with a deep and severe voice. "The Dotharan run in group, the Dotharan hunt in group, and if a Dotharan goes into another pack's territory it is in group..." his eyes trailed around each of the members gathered. "I don't know what Kivi thinks of herself, but she got what she deserved for leaving her pack behind."

"I will not tolerate my subordinates causing trouble that we do not need. This pack -the one Kivi harrassed- is far from the plains, and they had the guts to come to our doorstep and drop one of our own, nearly bled out to death. All because she thought she was invincible. That is not the Dotharan way... Our strength lays in our unity."
Rakharo's disappointment in Kivi was evident in the way he spoke, and it stretched out to Tomahawk as well, for her incident with Lavakho, whom was also included in the not-so-bright list for letting himself stumble to the temptation of spread legs.

"This pack needs order, and it needs strength. You have all followed me to this un-tamed land, one that we will need to tame, as a group, but we cannot defend what we take if we don't fight for it. We need to be good at what makes us Dotharan. We are warriors, war runs in our blood, so from now on it will be required for all the members of this pack be warriors or wardens by trade, no exception... Lavakho and I will be training you personally." Rakharo turned to his brother, eyes fixed in his golden gaze, "He is your Beta from now on, my Khasak."

His eyes then turned to Zhavvi's for a second, his only daughter, the one who had changed the most since the day they arrived to the Plains. He had to make a desicion that would probably cause a reaction from the Khalakki, and one of which Rakharo was concerned.

"And I will be choosing a Khaleesi to rule by mi side..." what was coming next was probably obvious to the pack. There were only five females in the pack, one of them an old crone and another a coyote slave. Only three females were in their reproductive stage, and were the only fit to be Khaleesi. One of them was Zhavvi, the Khal's daughter, and another one laid half-dead at their feet, without mentioning the fact that she was no longer holder of Rakharo's trust. Rakharo's gaze fell upon mahogany eyes, trying to get hints of what the holder's reaction would be.

"Vitihi." The Khal said taking a step further. "Your father brought honor to my pack before I departed from the homeland. I expect that -by my side- you will be what this pack needs. A strong Khaleesi, a mother..." he said looking at her with tenderness. His decision was final, and it was for the best, but his heart still ached for choosing a mate so soon after his beloved Zhalia's death. But he was a Khal, and Khals had to do what was best for their Khalas, and Rakharo hoped that Vitihi would be a good Khaleesi to share his weight with.

"This is the way things are going to work around here from now on. No one will leave the group without noticing us leaders beforehand... And those who hurt us will suffer the concequences." the Khal claimed, starting to think of ways in which he would take revenge from the spine wolves.

The Khal's fiery eyes traveled from face to face, taking in the reactions from his subordinates. He knew that some were already good Lajaks, but he needed every one of them to be able to fend for themselves if needed, and most importantly, being able to offer physical support when the need arises.
Messages In This Thread
Shor Tawakof - by Rakharo - June 15, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Zaria - June 15, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Zoratto - June 15, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Azzaro - June 16, 2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Rhanno - June 16, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Lavakho - June 16, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Tomahawk - June 16, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Laqikki - June 16, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Raezho - June 17, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Kivi - June 20, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Shor Tawakof - by Vitihi - June 21, 2015, 02:08 AM