Frostfire Ridge black hole in the sky
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She scowled at him. Of course it made him the idiot, if only because he was only paying attention to the things that concerned him. But then he struck back with his words, interrupting her for what would not be the last time during this conversation. Her stare was one of incredulity. "Are you serious right now? How do I know? I was there, for one. And for two, you don't even remember! It's 'oh, you abandoned us' because golly gee, you abandoned us. What the hell, Tezcacoatl? I'm not gonna sit here and make stuff up!" Another mark to his ability to rule, accusing her of being completely wrong when her memory was running at one hundred percent. He didn't want to think he'd abandoned them because what kind of ruler would that make him now?

She didn't need him to tell him how he had lived. She'd been there and had seen how every male had been treated and that was exactly what she hadn't liked. "Every fuck up there gets looked down upon almost as, if not just as much, Tezcacoatl, and you and I both know it. If I returned home now, without you, I would never be seen as useful again and would be little better than a slave. But you couldn't even agree to just come back to tell her you've found your place so that we do not lose ours." She wasn't sure how else to put this to him. Sure, he'd offered them a place here, or the chance to return home, but she might as well throw herself off a cliff in either situation for all the good both choices would do. 

Ignoring the comment about Tuwawi, the diplomat spoke on, not in the mood to deal with much more shit right now. "You say you're some great King, well then you need to start acting like it instead of parading around like a brat. Those in power should never lump their followers under the same beliefs or ideals because you will almost always get bit for it. I do not appreciate basically being called heartless because you assumed that I was like most of my sisters. I respect either gender if they've earned it." Her words were snapped in a defensive manner and he could be sure that if he did it again, the spitfire warrior would make sure he'd remember every time he looked down at his muzzle. 

Tail lashing behind her, she glared at the so-called King and almost dared him to rebuke her claims. 
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 26, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 30, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 02:46 PM