give my heart a place to rest
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
For Ton and one other. :)
It came as no surprise that the woman who welcomed him into her home was actually the Alpha. Tonravik treated him as he expected her to: with quiet dominance and counsel. She exuded no-nonsense ascendency, but she was capable of other emotions. As far as he knew, there was another who ruled beside her, but he has not met him yet. Did not truly want to for fear of being more authoritarian than Tonravik. If that was even possible.
INDENTIn the meantime, he set himself to work. Still feeling a tad broken-down from being rogue and nearly drowning, Tatsuya did not overexert himself in an attempt to impress his superiors. Tonravik has made it abundantly clear that the Spine does not tolerate the slothful yet he did not want to push himself to the point of injury. On that note, his new home had an enemy. This information should not have been shocking, but it was at the time. Tatsuya wondered why his alpha did not simply kill the badgering intruder but he also understood why she kept her fangs clean; Ouroboros Spine was not small by any means. There is nothing to be gained in war and with pups on the way (which should not have been a surprise, but it was anyway), it was wise to not engage in mindless bloodshed. Speaking of bloodshed...she departed with two requisites: he must master the Warden and Warrior trades. News he was not enthused to hear but did not question her. He knew why.
INDENTIt has been a few days since then. He has yet to truly meet with anyone aside from the casual meet and greet. Nothing exciting was going on currently and he was fine with that. Thankfully, patrols were unremarkable. Life as a pack wolf was, thus far, ho-hum, but it was a lot better than being alone and hungry. Tatsuya was content. He wants for nothing except for getting acquainted with his pack mates...or this place; a forest, aphotic and mossy with trees he could not see the tops of. Mist blanketed the ground, swirling about with each step he took. What a queer and dismal area! He liked it as opposed to nitid and cheery woodlands. Like something dangerous lurked further within...
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 26, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 26, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 26, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 26, 2015, 10:22 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 27, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 28, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 28, 2015, 12:26 PM