give my heart a place to rest
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
The moment of peace and silence has come to an end, it seems. Not that he was complaining, but he might have should he have known the company. The first to enter the scene was Tonravik, looking miffed and inquisitive. Tatsuya wagged his tail slowly at the sight of her, not yet approaching to greet her as another lurked in the gloom. With weighty footfalls, a silvery she-wolf came strutting in, tail raised, bearing rigid, clearly prone to disliking newcomers...or maybe she dislikes everyone. She greeted her superior nicely enough, so maybe his first assumption was right on the money.
INDENTWhat were lowly ranked wolves supposed to do again? Ah, right. Lower the head and piss a little. Ha ha. How would the Beta react to a neutrally positioned wolf? One who did not dispute her position, but not acknowledging it either? Looking to Tonravik, neutral gradually shifted into something joyous and submissive. Slowly padding up to her, he licked the side of her mouth and shoved his cold nose into her ruff, if she allowed it. Regardless if she did or not, she was hot. Her annoyance made more sense now but there was nothing he could really do about it. Perhaps a dip in a lake or stream...
INDENTTonravik was not to be the sole focus of his attentions, however. His molten stare flickered back to the Beta, unintentionally meeting her eyes while examining the planes of her face. It wasn't like he did it out of defiance. More out of wondering what her face looked like and less about her position within Tartok. She had eyes similar to the color of his own, burning bright despite their Stygian environment. He wondered if he would turn to ash at any hints of ire...She was not lithe. Actually, she was a heavyset woman, similar in stature to himself and Tonravik. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here...Tonravik associated largeness with strength, didn't she? Feeling glib about this revelation, he tried to prod and lick his Alpha in the shoulder before contemplating doing the same to Kroc. His eyes lingered on the Beta, silently questioning...
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 26, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 26, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 26, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 26, 2015, 10:22 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 27, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tonravik - June 28, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Nanuk - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: give my heart a place to rest - by Tatsuya - June 28, 2015, 12:26 PM