Frostfire Ridge black hole in the sky
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
It was hard for him to believe. He refused to believe her because of the wolf he was now; not back then, which she had a clear memory of, but now. Her eyes narrowed, tail lashing behind her. And slowly, it rose during their conversation as Nochtli lost more and more respect for him. In truth, he was losing ground with her by the minute, for he was so blind, so closed minded, that he couldn't truly hear anything she was saying. And just like that, her resolve solidified. Her voice was no longer unsteady and loud, but calm and quiet, with the steadiness of a serpent before its strike.

"You are a greater fool than I thought, Tezcacoatl, if you are of a mind that any ruler controls the thoughts of the masses." The Queen may have forgiven them, or even pardoned them, but she had been a more pleasant creature than her predecessors. The Amazons that made up their society, the great majority of them at least, would have never forgiven them for their failure, especially to lose a male.

He went on, on about how he could not look her in the eyes, could not tell her the truth. Why? She knew why, even if he remained willfully ignorant. Where she had thought him alright before, he was now only a fool and a coward in her eyes; Nochtli Tlachinolli would follow no fool, nor any coward. "It would get me no farther than our words today have, Týrr." She spat the name. Tezcacoatl was officially dead to her.

"Consider this my resignation. I am done here." Her eyes burned ever bright as she regarded him, though her posture did not challenge his. She was simply done, and no words could convince her to stay. With that thought in mind, she backed away from him, keeping the now foreign male in her sights. She was an Amazon, and she gave her back to no stranger until there was a great distance between them.

Nochtli exits?!

I had no idea this was going to happen lol. -waves bye bye to FFR-
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 20, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 20, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Nochtli - June 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Tezcacoatl - June 26, 2015, 03:32 PM