Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow looked around to see who the other had been talking too, but she saw no one so she just shrugged it off as the repercussions of her dream bouncing off and around.

Blue Willow was not comfortable with others submitting to her, being that it had always been her to submit, so it kind of took her back for a brief moment. Shaking her head to get her bearings and stop her foolish thoughts she smiled and spoke, "Hello.

Blue Willow's smiled got larger and she continued to speak, "I am Blue Willow, it is nice to meet you Pied. As Blue Willow studied the other in front of her, the little bit of light that came down she could see the scars of the wounds that the other carried and she was saddened for a moment. "I hope you are still taking herbs if you need them for pain for some of those injuries.

She did not mean her inquiry to be rude or callous she was just concerned about the other and as a healer she found she could not keep her mouth shut.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 15, 2014, 10:50 AM