Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow saw the surprise at her comment and she supposed she should have said she was a healer, but she was then asked if she was anyway so in a round about way the answer would come out. Blue Willow smiled sadly and said quietly, "The only thing you can do for those is take herbs that alleviate pain every now and again with extreme caution. If not careful one can become addicted to such things. Other than that though I imagine at least your foot paw will hurt the rest of your life sometimes when the weather is bad or if you twist it wrong. Ghost pains they call it I believe. Blue Willow's eyes went wide at the mention of getting attacked by a killer whale, she of course knew what a whale was but she had never been near the coast she did not like it truth be told. Did not like the sand in her fur, or the gritty salt from the sea, no she did not like that at all. "I did not know Whales came so close to us? Granted I've never nor do i ever want to live near the ocean, but still.

Blue Willow took her cues from the other and sat down as well also curling her tail around herself, her blue gray pelt shifting as she moved. Blue Willow did not know there were other eyes on her, but she would not have questioned it if the other had told her. She had never seen ghosts and she did not always believe in them, not that was not true it was mostly the use of herbs to keep those ghosts and bad things at bay that she did not understand, herbs were a physical thing ghosts and spirits were not or so she thought she did not know much about ghosts. She was a very open minded individual and thought for sure some ghosts never really leave us.

Blue Willow shook her head, "Only a few weeks. I was a traveling story teller and healer with my family. We exchanged our stories and our healing for a place to sleep, to eat and to get warm. I do not know what it is like to miss something that I lived as I have never had that, but I do miss my parents so I can certainly imagine how you feel and you know what they say distances makes the heart grow fonder. Blue Willow smiled albeit a little sadly, she was beginning to really miss her parents, but she was determined to make her own life here on her own, she was weary of traveling.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 16, 2014, 10:37 AM