Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow warmed at the other's words. She was glad she ran into Pied too. "I am glad to have run into you as well. I like to meet new pack mates, and potential friends. Blue Willow did talk excessively something she really should work on, but why fix something that wasn't broken and her talking always had been a part of her.

It was very important to Blue Willow to settle down and raise a family, though she still did not as of yet if that was in the stars for her. She was more than willing to help others with their pups, if she was too not have any of her own. Blue Willow's smiled returned and grew, "yes my parents were very good wolves. My father had a hard life he had been a warrior before and was very scarred from that I think that is partly why we never settled. Truth be told I would never trade my life, I have learned many wonderful things about healing, I have learned many stories, and I have seen and had many adventures."

Blue Willow listened quietly and the idea of a lower ranking did not necessarily bother her. She knew that Pied was sure to get flack from others, but she would get none from her. Blue Willow considered all pups a blessing no matter where they came from or who their parents were and thought it cruel and sometimes unjust the way some mothers were treated, though she also knew it was sometimes a matter of survival and the alpha and higher ranks earned their rights. "Ah that's wonderful news, pups are a blessing no matter who has them. So you're the niece of Atticus, Peregrine, Crete and Osprey. All are wonderful wolves and you should be proud to count them in your family, as I am sure you are. She said nothing about Hawkeye as she was still uncertain about her, Blue Willow respected her yes, but she felt that there was still too much tension where Hawkeye was concerned especially from Atticus, Crete and Peregrine though she did not know the whole story there nor did she really think she wanted to

Blue Willow smiled again and said quietly, "If you need help with your nausea i know an herb that can, though your nausea will be gone soon if you have any. I also know of herbs that will help you produce more milk, herbs that will keep the babies healthy, and herbs that will quicken birth. I have offered my services to Hawkeye during her birthing and I will do the same with you if you would like it.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 16, 2014, 07:58 PM