[m] can't take the heat
133 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Jackpot. Grimm's face brightened, and her tail began to sweep the grass behind her. "Yeah!" the ditzy mutt agreed, losing her Don't Kill Me stutter almost instantly - and forgetting, just for a moment, that she had literally traded her ass for a place at the Caldera table.  She was in again, and determined to make a real go of it this time. Grimm followed obediently, nose at Fox's shoulder, struggling hard to maintain a posture that said 'grateful and demure' and not 'happy-clappy spastic'.

"I d'no, like.. sat around until it was over? Seriously, it was super boring, but I was totally embarrassed to come back and tell you," she chattered, hearing but not quite twigging the implications of going to see Peregrine. "Pro tip - the south is dull as balls. Fields, fields, plains, fields, the occasional rock.." Grimm laughed her raspy laugh. "But I won't go again! I know what to do now," she promised, nodding fiercely. "What'd I miss here?"

In a word - a lot. But she wasn't going to miss the twister. Unbeknownst to the two girls, clouds were gathering in the distance, preparing a delivery for the Teekon Wilds.

Makes sense! >:) I'll make vague reference to it in my post. Thanks for your patience! Now I can get back into the swing of things, uahaha.
Messages In This Thread
[m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 14, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 17, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 17, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - July 18, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - July 20, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - July 21, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - July 23, 2015, 09:27 AM