Phoenix Maplewood The King of Carrot Flowers
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker had yet to find a place to call home here in the Maplewood. He had been stuck with sleeping by any tree he felt fit. Although what didn't help was his annoying neighbors who liked to sleep anywhere on his fur they deemed fit. Stupid flies His tail twitched in annoyance as he repeatedly flicked his ears in an attempt to get the fly to let him be. He trailed through the forest but paused as he heard the sound of digging. He peered through the trees and spotted the familiar black pelt of the Alpha male.

Ryker trotted over smiling. Reek had found a great place to dig his den and admittedly Ryker was a tad jealous. This spot was beautiful. Moss and all. "Nice place," he said with a hint of envy in his voice. He was careful to avoid getting dirt chucked on him as he approached. He bowed his head slightly out of respect for the male. "I'm jealous," he teased tail twitching.

"I'm stuck currently sleeping with these buggars," he said twitching his shoulders as some of the not so friendly flies had once again taken residence. Ryker wasn't sure how much a den would help but still. If it rained he would get drenched.

"I don't see what's so lovely about my fur but they see to enjoy annoying the heck out of me," he said with an sarcastic tone. His eyes narrowed as a fly briefly landed on his muzzle. Taunting him because it was just out of reach of his tongue.
Messages In This Thread
The King of Carrot Flowers - by Reek - August 01, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: The King of Carrot Flowers - by Ryker - August 09, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: The King of Carrot Flowers - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 10:21 PM