Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
They both get an A+ for first impressions lol

There the child had been, minding his own business as he wandered through the area, when he was suddenly hit by an unknown source. In hindsight, perhaps he should have been paying better attention to where he was going, but the brightness of the land had kept him fairly distracted. Which, of course, lead to his small body being rammed into, and then pinned down against the ground. Teeth had come so close to his neck that he’d been able to feel the warm breath of his attacker fanning over it, sending a chill down his spine. Then came words, a phrase he’d never heard before, followed by a question. A query concerning his identity, but at that point, he wasn’t so sure whether giving his name would be a good thing or not. The girl had just attacked him out of nowhere, leaving him feeling a bit iffy towards her. That is, until his natural attitude kicked into gear, and had him glaring up at the older wolf. “I’m Xan Apaata,” he voiced, tone revealing how annoyed being knocked down had made him. “Who are you?” It was not to be polite, but more to know the name of a wolf he might have to avoid in the future. If she planned to just knock him down out of the blue, then he didn’t want to be near her.

Realizing he was still against the ground, he started kicking his back legs out against any part of the girl he could touch. “Get off me,” the whelp demanded, knowing nothing of who he was speaking to, or what type of title she held. To him, she was just a stranger who wouldn’t get off him, perhaps even a loon. He tried to roll onto his stomach, and if he was successful, he would crawl away and pull himself back up to his feet. If not, the child would continue to try and kick the pale princess, urging her to release him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM