Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the weight was lifted away, the boy stood up as quickly as he could, shaking his pale coat of any dirt and grime as he did so. He glared daggers at the girl, still agitated over having been pinned down. Even when she started to answer his questions, his irritation did not ebb away. Despite that, he found himself growing a bit more interested in the girl, though he tried to fight the feeling off. So what if she’d been born in the woods? That didn’t mean anything—or at least he didn’t want it to mean anything. Deep down, he understood what that meant, what privileges it may come with. He tried to keep the glare on his face, but before he could even register what had happened, it’d fallen away.

When Xan was given her name, and those of her parents, his brow furrowed. He’d yet to meet this Burke’ guy, but he had met Meldresi and couldn’t see the resemblance. He didn’t focus on that for very long, however, growing a bit fascinated by the second portion of her words. ’Princess’?” he repeated, taking on a questioning tone. “You don’t look like a ‘Princess’.” Having taken her words a different way, he was left viewing the title as a name, rather than what it truly was. “How do you get ‘Princess’ out of ‘Potema’, anyways?” There was a faint huff to his voice as he asked that, not liking the confused state she’d put him in. His nickname made sense, but hers was just weird.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM