Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A trace of a smirk found its way onto his maw as he heard a noise. He could’ve sworn it was a growl, though low and guttural. He didn’t mind finding things that bugged those around him, and sometimes he even enjoyed it. It would present him with the opportunity to mess with them, and bug the hell out of them during periods in which he grew bored. Sujuk? he voiced, tone signifying the word was actually a question. Tukisiven? Of course, he already knew the answer to that one. There was no way she understood his words, he was certain of it—and he hoped for the love of all that is good in the world that she’d never learn of his slight taunts.

At first, the boy had not been able to grasp the fact that not everyone looked identical to their parents. It had led to him causing some issues between his sister, Desna, and himself. For the longest time, he’d been convinced they weren’t related, due to how different she was when compared to the pale wolves that had created her. Not a single piece of her had been similar to either of their parents, but through some rather rough teachings, it’d eventually been drilled into his head. Recalling that, his previous smirk fell away and was replaced by one of his most common expressions—a frown, which only deepened as calling her parents was suggested. The way she said it made his blood boil, but also made it clear that she wasn’t lying. If she was willing to even suggest the Queen being summoned, then she did not fear the consequences, and therefore couldn’t possibly be lying. Slowly, his ears folded back, realization setting in entirely. “I’m sorry for my accusation,” Xan said, having to swallow his pride in order to successfully get his words out. Though he hated doing so, he did feel it was better than having to deal with a bad situation later on.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM