Phoenix Maplewood Huntin' is hard.
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The young wolf appeared to be very hungry despite already looking as if she had eaten prey larger than herself. She supposed pups tend to be very food oriented anyways so she shrugged it off as just a 'pup thing'. She hadn't much experience with young wolves but her she was with this yougster who had just asked her to show her how to hunt. "Well, I'm no excellent teacher and all but i'll try my best," she said giving the fae a warm smile as she glanced around. The young fae announced that her name was Desna and her mother was Scarlett. A wolf Ashka had yet to meet. "It's nice to meet you Desna," she stated locating one of the scattered rabbits. 

"So you aspire to be a hunter like me and the white alpha hm," she mused. Padding closer to the rabbit. "Watch and learn young one,"she stated hoping that her hunting skills wouldn't fail her now. She lay down near the cover of a tree and watch the rabbit munching on some leaves.

"Make sure you stay downwind from the rabbit, they aren't stupid enough to recognize they are being hunted if they can smell you coming," Ash said eyeing the rabbit. The rabbit took a small leap and then proceeded back to eating. At this point Ash had determined it was a fairly safe bet the furry thing would stay put so she crawled a few steps forward. Careful not to snap any twigs. 

Ashka took a moment to glance back at the small black wolf and gave a smile and a small nod indicating she would go now. Before leaping into a run after the now very startled rabbit. Ashka's long legs and agility allowed for her to navigate around one of the trees and quickly bound on top of the bunny immediately going for the neck.She held the prey in her mouth until she felt sure that it wasn't going to resurrect itself and run off. Before bringing it back over to the black wolf and sitting down. 

Ashka placed the rabbit at her paws and then looked to the pup. "Now, do you want to try again or do you want this one?" she said nosing at the small rabbit. Ashka was hungry but smaller mouths were fed first. If this pup didn't want to hunt her own this time Ash would gladly give her catch to Desna. There were plenty more rabbits in the forest. 

Perhaps Ash could put this as one of her hunt threads to. I don't know yet though.
Messages In This Thread
Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 19, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 21, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - November 07, 2015, 12:31 PM