Silvertip Mountain The wolf on top of the mountain did not fall there
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It wasn't long before the sounds of nature were interrupted with paw steps. His ears swiveled and his head followed, his gaze settling upon the form of a youngster. He hadn't met her before, and was surprised by her simply coming right up to him, even more surprised when the first words out of her maw were asking him for a favor. "June?" he questioned, taking him a moment to catch up. When he did, his confused expression turned to delight. "June!"

He went into a sitting position, his tail brushing the ground behind him. "I'm Steady! Fitz brother! I'm your uncle!" he said excitedly. He knew he'd get a chance to meet his niece and nephew soon, but he didn't think he'd be so lucky as to just run into one of them. "And of course I'll help!" he added. "Did you have anything in mind?" He wasn't sure what the present was for, or what kind of gift she had in mind.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wolf on top of the mountain did not fall there - by Steady - October 20, 2015, 09:11 PM