Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Welcome! :) I am going to assume this is set before the claiming howl, so that the claim isn't 'official' yet here and you can post in the howl thread to be an official finding member of Moonspear.

The lands were freshly claimed and Charon felt possessive over them already, but he understood that not everyone knew of his and Ame's claim yet. When an unknown scent drifted to his nose, Charon's hackles rised: he had worked hard in the past days to lay down a claim and mark his borders, so how could it not be clear yet? Charon picked up the scent while he trotted through the forest, guarding his borders, and he followed it up the slopes of Moonspear, through the forest. Ears pricked upwards when he heard the howl, and he realised then there was no poor intent in play. Hackles fell back into his neck, his anger subsiding, and the Alpha continued his approach.

"Next time you're looking for someone in our pack, wait out of the forest, before the slopes. Before where I peed," Charon said once he reached her, irritation in his snippy voice. He didn't realise she intended to join yet, thinking her someone who lived elsewhere or who was a loner and simply was here for a visit before she would leave again.
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM