Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Lex?" Charon wondered aloud, before realising he'd met Lex briefly before. "Oh, yeah, right, Lex." He nodded, digging his memory for the day they'd met; it had been a brief meeting, but nothing negative stood out. He'd been marking borders when they met, and Lex had been respectful enough. His sister seemed to possess the same respect, since she submitted to him. Charon didn't think too highly of her in regards to the whole wandering-into-someone's-territory thing, but his opinion swayed when he found out she intended to join. A potential recruit was better than a nosy visitor.

Charon didn't look like he'd attack, though he kept his head and tail carried tall and proud, displaying dominance to make sure she understood he was the boss here. She went on to explain that she was a good hunter and warden, and wanted to train as warrior, but Charon was displeased that she hadn't given her name.

"What's your name?" he asked, sounding a little grumpy. "I'm Charon, the Alpha male around here." Her fate balanced in his paws, and Charon was still deciding. "Are you healthy?" Charon gave her a once-over, as though trying to ascertain whether or not she was healthy himself. She didn't look bad, for a loner, and so far he hadn't seen her limp or anything, but he wanted to know for sure before accepting her. Maybe Lex'd show up to put in a good word for her too, since she'd called for him.
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM