Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Lex was quick to explain why Izo would make a good addition to the pack, and he hit all the right spots. Wolves with 'good heads on their shoulders' was exactly what Charon would describe the wolves he wanted for his and Ame's pack. He didn't know Lex that well yet, but he was one of the fewer Sunspire wolves (well, sort of; even though he'd never been truly part of the Sunspire, he'd followed Ame here) that Charon had seen around much and that was contributing to the pack. Furthermore, he was respectful and he had a good head on his shoulders, so Charon valued his opinion.

With a nod Charon decided: "Alright, you're in." Charon wasn't one for long drawn-out testing or asking a thousand questions. He just wanted to know whether a wolf'd be good, and Lex' answer was as good as he was gonna get. Whether or not Izo would live up to the expectations Lex created was something only the future could tell. "Welcome to the pack, Izo. I'm sure you've got a lot of catching up to do with your brother, so I'll leave you two be for now." Charon smiled at both Izo and Lex and then the freckled youth turned round and started to trot towards the borders for another round of marking to solidify his claim on Moonspear. He was pleased the way things were going and pleased about their growing number of competent wolves.

my last post, but feel free to continue this thread with you two if you want to. :) welcome to moonspear ^^ and eep, hope you feel better lex :\
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM