Ravensblood Forest Lady Hunt
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton's ears fell back in the slightest manner, her face contorted with embarrasment. She probably looked like a fool in front of the alpha female. "Stupid brain! Why don't you function correctly at times when I need you!" Krypton relaxed her body more and tried to make herself seem smaller, although she's larger than most wolves she's encountered. 

This wolf seemed to have a shorter temper, most likely she has a drive for leadership of her pack. Along with that, her personality seemed the tiniest bit ignorant, the way she answered her questions in a sharp and sarcastic tongue. Krypton would have to keep her tongue tied and prove herself more to get on this female's good side.

"My name is Krypton." She said in a monotone, taking a breath. "I am interested in your offer Zaria." Krypton said, her eyes lighting up the tiniest. Although she wanted to return to her own family pack, this new offer could maybe help? It would be insensible to turn this offer down, they are offering food and a place to stay in trade of helping for hunting and protecting lands. There are rarely pack wars anyways, so hunting wouldn't be too hard.

"I've got to play this smart, one wrong move and I could be done for it. All I have to do is just be loyal, do the best I can to hunt, and protect the territory. I hope I can become quieter though, if my body weren't so large I would be so." The large wolf thought, her train of thought flowing.

"However, I must say this upfront. I am not the quietest hunter, as you have already witnessed. I may not be quiet, but I can chase a deer for miles. I'm not fast, but I can go the distance." She said, a twinge of hope intertwined in her voice. If anything, she didn't want to be seen as dishonest to an alpha, so in order to prevent that, better be upfront about everything.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Lady Hunt - by Zaria - November 21, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Tuulikki - November 22, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Zaria - November 23, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Tuulikki - November 23, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Zaria - November 24, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Lady Hunt - by RIP Krypton - November 26, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Tuulikki - November 26, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Lady Hunt - by Zaria - November 27, 2015, 06:52 AM