Silvertip Mountain And yes I've dreamt of you too
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been diligently patrolling the borders, helping to ensure the safety of the pack. He rather liked knowing he was contributing as it gave him a sense of pride. Not that he let that go to his head.

A howl rang out, and he recognized it as Mason's. It wasn't a calm one, either, seeming more urgent and requesting help. Had the cougar returned for him? Steady would kill it if it had, even if it meant following the cat to the ends of the earth.

He headed for Mason at a dead run, fearing for his nephew's life. It didn't take him long to come into view of his yelling pack mate. He quickly realized that it wasn't the cougar, but instead another wolf. While she wasn't trespassing, she was close enough to make his hackles stand in aggression as he came to a sliding halt beside Mason, ears perked and a loud, unmistakable growl coming from his throat. You are too close for comfort, he warned her. What business do you have here? he asked.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
And yes I've dreamt of you too - by Mason - October 31, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: And yes I've dreamt of you too - by Lunae - October 31, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: And yes I've dreamt of you too - by Mason - December 01, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: And yes I've dreamt of you too - by Steady - December 01, 2015, 03:36 PM