Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
hehehehehh lolz

The tussling seaboard was no place for a little inkblot, mistakenly smudged across the page. Her ears fumbled uselessly with the stage-fright that squandered her heart as she stood before the inflowing tide -- the sight of sleek-barreled waves unbounded and greedily gobbling up the light in her eyes, leaving her rooted in place. Lusca was unsure what jokesmith of a god led her here again -- in truth she'd zoned out miles ago -- but she was not entirely enjoying the revisit. Someone was having a laugh, somewhere.

Broad-stanced and glassy-eyed the female stared unflinching, tail slack against her croup as she contemplated tossing back her head and baying haaaaalp at her absent travel companion. Regrettably, her pride was too well-endowed for that to come to pass. So instead, she spat eye-daggers at the sea and began prowling the line where the earth composited soil and sand. 

The further upshore she traveled, the more intense the chill clambering up her spine -- an unsettling scent-salad of unfamiliar wolf and seasalt collided with her senses, tipping her off that she might well be playing into the hands of some cannibalistic neptunian/wolf Frankenstein. With such wild imagination running amok, she considered doing a complete 180 and noping outta dodge, but in typical Lusca fashion, she would soon decide that the currency of her life converted to total of diddly-squat at the current price of impulsive curiosity (and she left a nice rank receipt on their patio, too). 

Steadying her nerves with a sharp intake, the girl proceeded forward with a forced attitude of intrepidness, putting a comfortable buffer between herself and the shoreline as she lingered near the ingress of cheerless-seeming grotto. Peering in, the yearling summoned enough bravery to coo an uncertain "hello? heeellloooooo?" into its passage, stepping partway in as she squinted into the humectant darkness, only to pull back as water dabbled down from the ceiling and onto her head. 

"Are there any cannibals in here?" Wincing, Lu feared a response.
Messages In This Thread
i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Lusca - December 04, 2015, 09:18 AM