Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
smirl

The ink-mawed fleur princesse tread a step further into the looming craw of the cavern on uncertain stilts, ears straining to pluck any noise out of the muggy, dead air. Briefly she was consoled that nothing came of her taunting -- her shoulders slackened (she was unaware she had been holding herself so tensely) and a sigh of relief ousted from her lungs. 

Then all at once, the sound of pattering soles, claw ticking against flowstone, a glottal whisper. A resurgence of dread flooded her body -- a body far too slight to contain such a barrage, and she about foundered, reeling backwards with claws slewing against the slippery underfooting. "Fuck a handful of that!" Lusca clamored. Caiaphas' scheme to draw in her sailor didn't exactly go over big -- in fact, it ran aground almost exclusively due to the sinuous coo that ensued from somewhere within the cave system. If the ophidian presumed making freaky-ass noises would successfully entice her victims, she was set to be sorrowfully disappointed. 

The girl made to turn and retreat from the clearly inhospitable abode, but as she pivoted on her heel, an arched shadow was thrown against the barely perceivable walls and disappeared just as quickly. Skidding on her back feet, Lusca blenched -- she so badly wanted to run, to flail across the coastline into the safety of the forest, but she felt locked into her body. 

Unsure where the recluse concealed herself, she desperately hurled her sights hither and thither. "Why do you hide?" suppressing a tremble. "Huh?" she demanded, sneaking her way towards the ingress little by little. "Do you have a deformity, you hideous shit?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Lusca - December 07, 2015, 12:01 AM