Moonspear i love the stars too fondly to fear the night
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
maybe @Floki because it's been too long since we had a thread with these two?!

The bear problem was something that needed to be dealt with soon and he and Ame were looking into it, observing them to make sure they found a way to deal with it, but today Charon had other matters on his mind. He wanted to look up Flóki, to see how his brother was doing. He also wanted to see how he felt about 'Tevinter's return to the pack. Charon couldn't shake the feeling that he might've made a mistake letting Tevinter into the pack, because his attitude hadn't seemed to have healed much towards him. He belonged here, no doubt about it, but he was still not admitting to being Jorunn, as he should have, and he didn't seem to hold his own brother and leader in as high regard as he should've. Well, Charon would see about the problem when it became one. Maybe Flóki knew more about it.

Charon trotted along a narrow path that winded up the mountainside, trying to find Flóki in some of their usual haunts while the sun was beginning to set, painting the skies pink and orange. He didn't feel like howling, because it wasn't like he had big deal things to discuss with Flóki and had to see him. He just wanted to spend some time together, just chatting.
Messages In This Thread
i love the stars too fondly to fear the night - by Charon - December 11, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: i love the stars too fondly to fear the night - by Floki - December 14, 2015, 01:04 PM