Kildeer Rest keep me concealed just like i was a weapon.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Mind if I jump in? 

Trotting along with a even pace, the burly female kept her neck aligned evenly with her shoulders, a serene look on her face. She was out exploring again, almost as if she was not in a pack. Although she was bound to her pack, she wasn't going to give up her sense of adventure to explore every once in a while.

Her hackles were low, along with her bushy and swinging tail as she moved, breaking to a long stride walk. Her steps were long and large, her legs engulfing the land as her paws crushed the dirt underneath. However, her peaceful thoughts were cut short when a scent entered her nose. She stopped in her tracks and perked her ears and head up, her heart pounding against her ribcage.

She felt somewhat nervous, but she felt excited as well. Although she was in unfamiliar territory, it didn't mean she was safe from other lone wolves. However, this could be a chance to recruit a new wolf onto her pack. Feeling courage feed her false words, she started to pick up her trot again towards the scent, curious about it. 

Maybe this wolf is friendly? Maybe this wolf is interested in a pack? Maybe this wolf could be a friend... She thought as she trotted, her paws crushing a few twigs and roots beneath them. "Come on Kryp, just be patient. If this wolf is hostile, then just book it. If he isn't stay around a bit." She said to herself, continuing on her way towards the other wolf.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
keep me concealed just like i was a weapon. - by Trouvère - December 11, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: keep me concealed just like i was a weapon. - by RIP Krypton - December 12, 2015, 09:04 PM