Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
wtf i wrote an entire extra paragraph and went to preview and it completely disappeared that was 10000% rude

Her aggro bid for some sort of response was met with dank sticky silence rather than feedback -- a frustrated huff barreled from her mouth and Lusca scrooched her brows down over her eyes, shoulders pitching with exasperation. 

"Oh, so we're a beastie of few words." She croaked, hesitating towards the exit but possessed of fresh, deep-mouthed curiosity that could only be slaked by the discovery of whatever oleaginous entity dwelled within, pulsing in harmony with the heart of the cave -- visceral outright.

She could hear It slick across the shadows, and the imagery it invoked within her mind send a shiver from her tail-tip to her frontal lobe. The thestral shot a undecided -- but ultimately parting -- glance toward the passage out, then turned and scoured the darkness, trepidation rimming her eyes. 

"Outtie outtie lets be free," Lusca trilled in a sing-song voice (loaded with misgivings she could not head off; her voice's selvage unraveling -- the leaky faucet that was anxiety), crowding into the awkward fit of the grotto -- a graveyard of innumerable nerves. She was mindful of her footholds, imploring that her trust that earth's correspondence with gravity remain true and that she would not soon plunge through a geographic flaw to her death.

Little did she know just how near to peril she drew: Caiaphas stowed herself away just feet ahead. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Lusca - December 15, 2015, 09:56 PM