The Sentinels *cue dramatic entrance*
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
yay <3 no worries i'm the same :p 

It was unfortunate for Aria to have fallen asleep, as she was so set on simply resting her eyes and limbs a bit. It wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't out in the open, and being asleep she was unable to hear the light crunching of snow beneath a wolfs feet. Notably, she may have needed the rest. While she may have seemed alert and healthy while speaking and standing, the girl was quite exhausted. She probably deserved a bit of sleep. Too bad she'd fallen asleep where she had, and was awoken, slightly startled, by a wolf that mirrored her image quite well. She didn't scramble to her feet, but realizing that someone was standing over her she did make haste to get to her paws. She stifled a yawn, doing her best not to be rude, but she dipped her head, jumping quickly from the hole and dipping her head.

The white wolf shook out her coat, attempting to wake herself up a bit more. She blinked, gazing at the wolf with concern. Who was this? What was she doing here? It was then that she realized where and what she was. She lowered her stance. 

"I apologize," she murmured, dipping her head again. "I'm Aria," she woofed, her tail low but wagging in a friendly manner. "I joined your ranks yesterday. I thought I should explore the territory today. I was only taking a break but... Well I suppose I needed a bit more rest then I received last night," she joked lightly, hoping to show the wolf that she wasn't slacking, just a bit tired. She wondered curiously who the female was, what rank she was, and how friendly she'd be. Her only clue would be her posture, which was slightly relaxed, but that didn't really mean much to wolves who didn't care for rank, she supposed.
Messages In This Thread
*cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 14, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 15, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 15, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 16, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 16, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 16, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 17, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 20, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Pearl - December 20, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: *cue dramatic entrance* - by Aria - December 24, 2015, 09:20 PM