Rising Sun Valley before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Finish up in the next post or two? You know what to do haha ;) Also, my apologies for flipping my tenses around. My brain has been muddled since doing a few posts in present tense lmao.

The cat lashed out at him again, striking him, drawing his face into a pained and terrfied pinch before he was thrown aside. He had never felt so small, so weak, so incredibly foolish and useless. His body was breaking under the blows, but so was his confidence, his spirit. He stared wide-eyed, panicked, at the feline as it prowled about him. His body shook as the power of adrenaline left him. He tried to gather his paws beneath him, to stand, but he quavered badly. With one last pulse of energy he bolted, the fighting drive at last gone, affording room for the flight instinct to lend itself to his limbs. But his efforts were staggering, clumsy, he practically threw himself in a desperate, futile bid to escape. He would be caught, he knew this even through the frenzy of panic. He was certain he would die here, in a pool of his own blood and stupidity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - by Luke - December 21, 2015, 09:26 AM