Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
15 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Kesan's ear twitched as she heard the bark, and swung her head to the other side to see the owner. Said owner was a beautiful silver and black wolf, wafting a feminine scent should one not be able to tell upon sight. It was a little disappointing, stumbling upon a female of the pack, but Kesan would survive. The she-wolf seemed nice enough, and had a softness about her. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of feminine grace. Kesan decided that for first impressions, she liked the she-wolf.

As the she-wolf drew herself higher, Kesan shrank against the ground, laying flat. Seemingly thinking better of it, she then rolled onto her side, exposing a white belly to the she-wolf, increasing the display of submission. Ears tilted back, Kesan kept her eyes on the she-wolf's paws, almost daring to look up at the intriguing periwinkle eyes she had glimpsed before submitting but not quite.

Then she opened her mouth. "Hi. I'm-" She paused. For a split second, there was the urge to become someone else, come up with a new name for herself in the presence of these wolves who didn't know her. "Kesan." She finished. No matter how much she had resented the name when she was little, she could never find it within herself to change it. Kesan flashed a smile, as if pausing right before saying your name was normal. 

"You're new to the neighborhood, correct? I didn't recall there being a pack here when I last passed by. I have a welcoming present for you - a new possible packmate! Knows how to hunt and fight, even if not the best. Might have some attitude, but who doesn't? Surprisingly good with plants when not accidentally trampling them." Kesan concluded by flashing another smile, as if the she-wolf was a good friend who she was congratulating for winning the lottery.
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM